Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiking tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

Hiking tomorrow Empty Hiking tomorrow

Post by ED Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:19 pm

If you wre going hiking tomorrow where would you go, considering the weather and all?
ED
ED
Trail Guide

Back to top Go down

Hiking tomorrow Empty Re: Hiking tomorrow

Post by ouachita hiker Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Ed,

Hike the Buckeye trail. Just the high ridge and back to the trail head? That would be a pretty good hike and you should see some spring color. Am sure the redbuds will be out and possible the starting of the dogwoods blooming. If you felt up to it you could make the loop back to the E. Caney trail head but I bet Caney Creek is really rolling!
Any way just a thought.

What about taking the southern trailhead to the Little Mo trail an hike up to Winding Stairs. No stream crossings. At least I dont' think so. I don't know anything about that section of trail.

Oh
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker
Master of the Arkansas Backcountry

Back to top Go down