Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming trail work

Go down

Upcoming trail work Empty Upcoming trail work

Post by ouachita hiker Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 am

Ok guys,

So you want to earn more miles? I have the perfect opportunity for you. On Feb. 7th (Sat.) weather permitting I and a group of intrepid volunteers will head out from the West Caney Creek trail head and we will try to clear as much of the trail as we can.
We will clear aprox .5 mile of approach trail (not in the wilderness) and then have a wet crossing of the Cossotot River. From that point on we will be in Widerness. If you are interested please contact me.

We will have folks come down from Dallas TX Sierra Club, Ar.hiker from Mt. Ida, my son from OK City, Susan Bates from Mena (she will be going out west in March to RIDE the PCT!), Ed from Texarkana TX. And we could still use YOU! Very Happy

thanks!
OH (Tom)
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker
Master of the Arkansas Backcountry

Back to top Go down