Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nude Hiker vows, "I won't stop!"

Go down

Nude Hiker vows, "I won't stop!" Empty Nude Hiker vows, "I won't stop!"

Post by colt1911carry Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 pm

From correspondents in Berlin

September 04, 2008 11:40pmArticle from: Reuters

A NAKED German hiker has vowed to carry on rambling in the nude despite spending 10 days in jail for breaking public nudity laws.

Thomas Kranig, a spokesman for the administrative court in Ansbach, said Siegfried Grawert went to jail because he "refused to pay a fine of €500 assessed for violating the public nudity code."

Grawert, a janitor, told a local German newspaper he planned to continue campaigning for the right to partake in organised all-natural hikes despite his troubles with the law.

Naked hiking has gained a following since the German Society of Nudists joined the German Sports Association.

Nude bathing is accepted and allowed in parts of Germany, especially on designated beaches on the Baltic Sea coast.

But naked joggers have been fined in the past for running through forests wearing nothing but socks and shoes.
colt1911carry
colt1911carry
News Hound
News Hound

http://www.thepaxtonfamily.com/blog/category/hiking-backpacking-

Back to top Go down