Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC?

4 posters

Go down

Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC? Empty Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC?

Post by Jay Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 pm

As you guys already know, I totally dropped the ball with last years Fitness Challenge. I apologize to all of you for my long-term absence, particularly those of you who really dedicated yourselves to the Challenge.

That being said, it's still going to be a little while before I can tally up an "Official" final score, but I was just curious if anyone had kept track on their own.

I'd really like to recognize the winning team somehow and I hope to do it soon.
Jay
Jay
Admin
Admin

http://www.arkansasbackcountry.com

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC? Empty Re: Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC?

Post by Preacha Man Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I am pretty sure that the Trail Stompers won Wink I really do not know, I just like winning Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC? Icon_cheers
Preacha Man
Preacha Man
Mountain Man

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dwightg

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC? Empty Re: Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC?

Post by ouachita hiker Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 pm

I know it is important for some to "WIN" but I feel like we are all winners! Due to the fact we all got out
more than usual. I know I did, but that isn't much to brag about!!
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker
Master of the Arkansas Backcountry

Back to top Go down

Post by trailrelic Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 am

It looks to me like the Intrepid Explorers won. Does Anyone Have an "Unofficial" Score for Last Year's BFC? Icon_cool
trailrelic
trailrelic
Real Backpacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm

ouachita hiker wrote:I know it is important for some to "WIN" but I feel like we are all winners! Due to the fact we all got out
more than usual.

Well said Tom. I'll get the score figured out one of these days, but in the meantime I think I like the idea that everyone is a winner.

You guys really did get out there and do it. Go you!
Jay
Jay
Admin
Admin

http://www.arkansasbackcountry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down