Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Hike!

4 posters

Go down

September Hike! Empty September Hike!

Post by ulhiker Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:13 pm

OK guys. Lew & I have been talking about hiking (Go figure!!) and we are planning an overnight backpacking trip on September 27 and 28. We are planning on going on the Butterfield Trail or Shores Lake Loop. If any of you want to get out and knock the cobwebs off the gear, you're more than welcome to join us.
As time gets closer, we'll let you know more regarding the trip. I've hiked both, but lew has only done the Butterfield. (If I remember correctly. The part about lew, not me. LOL Shocked ). So let me know if you are interested in going and we'll work out the particulars soon.
UL
ulhiker
ulhiker
Mountain Man

Back to top Go down

September Hike! Empty Re: September Hike!

Post by willky1 Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:46 pm

I can probably make it. I've never done either of those trails, so either one is fine with me.
willky1
willky1
Child of The Wilderness

http://www.backpacking.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacha Man Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:57 am

Sounds good to me, my wife is leaving for 2 weeks to go help her mother in Oklahoma, so the boys and I will be tearing up the Butterfield the next 2 weeks. I have to finish tiling a bathroom, but then we will only come off the trail to go to church. If anyone is interested of going with, or meeting up with us, PM me and I will give you some contact info. We will all be in hammocks, so if you want to try one out earlier than the clinic August 16th ;D.

Dwight
Preacha Man
Preacha Man
Mountain Man

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dwightg

Back to top Go down

Post by Owl Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Preacha Man wrote:...so the boys and I will be tearing up the Butterfield the next 2 weeks...Dwight

Two weeks for the Butterfield Loop? Sounds like y'all enjoy a leisurely pace! Smile
Owl
Owl
Happy Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacha Man Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:34 pm

We go on all the bike, horse and ATV trails too. WE can make the Butterfield around 25 miles. Since I pastor a church I have Sunday and Wednesdays that I have to be back. We will make multiple rounds, and may even stay a couple of days at rock creek camp.

Dwight
Preacha Man
Preacha Man
Mountain Man

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dwightg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down