Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo Gallery in The Works

Go down

Photo Gallery in The Works Empty Photo Gallery in The Works

Post by Jay Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:52 pm

Hey gang,
I'm currently working on a photo gallery for the site. This will enable us to upload pictures directly to the site (as well as some other cool stuff, like a rating system and slideshow-type display on the homepage Cool ) so we don't have to upload photos to Photobucket or some other photo hosting site and then do the whole HTML thing... It will be cool.

The problem: We have to pay for storage. We have very little storage available to us currently, and in order to keep ads off our site, we gotta PAY for stuff! And yes, I'll be enabling donations soon. Very Happy

In the meantime, give me a few days to get things going with the new Gallery.

So, if you have some pictures you want to post, you might consider holding off for a few days to see how the new gallery works before you post them the old-fashioned way.

PM me with questions.

Jay
Jay
Jay
Admin
Admin

http://www.arkansasbackcountry.com

Back to top Go down