Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of the Arkansas Backcountry?

3 posters

Go down

Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Empty Master of the Arkansas Backcountry?

Post by Preacha Man Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:45 pm

How in the world did a little hanger from Hernando, Mississippi become a Master of the Arkansas Backcounrty?!?!?!?!?!? I guess once you post your 1,000+ post you go from being a Hicker to Master Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_razz

Congrats and Thanks for all your help Seeking Fun/Trail Monkey/Eddie, your knowledge and positive attitude has helped me a lot!
Preacha Man
Preacha Man
Mountain Man

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dwightg

Back to top Go down

Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Empty Re: Master of the Arkansas Backcountry?

Post by Trail Monkey Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:50 pm

NAWWWW its cause I got me a BIG MOUTH hahahaha.. Thanks.. hey I don't make this crap up.. You got a problem.. Take it up with the JAY lol
Trail Monkey
Trail Monkey
Master of the Arkansas Backcountry

Back to top Go down

Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Empty Re: Master of the Arkansas Backcountry?

Post by Trail Monkey Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Oh and thanks for all your help P
Trail Monkey
Trail Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacha Man Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 am

By the way, I like your new net hammock. Thats one good looking profile pic Wink
Preacha Man
Preacha Man
Mountain Man

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dwightg

Back to top Go down

Post by ouachita hiker Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 am

Yes all hail the all exalted one! Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_king Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_king And yes I also like your new
avatar! Way to go TM... I am blue with envy ! Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Confused By the way TM just how long have you
been backpacking? I started I think in 1973 or 74. But I haven't been
consistent in all of those years since.

Way to go! Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_santa Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_santa Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_santa Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_santa Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_santa Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_santa Master of the Arkansas Backcountry? Icon_santa
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Trail Monkey Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 am

Oh guess I started back in the early 80s while still in High School. My parents were big campers but car camping so I have no idea first time camping. Had a friend in High School that got me into backpacking and been here every since. Yeah I thought I would use this avatar as this is about the only time of the year I can lol. Got a new one for after Christmas too but you will have to wait hahaha.
Trail Monkey
Trail Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down