Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad News For The Ozark Trail In Missouri

2 posters

Go down

Sad News For The Ozark Trail In Missouri Empty Sad News For The Ozark Trail In Missouri

Post by Coldspring Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:08 am

I am one of those who looks at the Ozarks as a region, instead of being in two different states. I have sad news to report from Missouri. The founder of the Ozark Trail Association, John Roth, lost his life in a tragic accident on July 3, on his farm in Crawford Co. Missouri. It is a great blow to the Missouri hiking community. The man was very dedicated to the Ozark Trail, tirelessly working on it, whether building, maintaining, organizing work outings, or promoting it. I'll never be able to hike the Ozark Trail again without thinking of how much he loved it.

http://ozarktrail.com/
Coldspring
Coldspring
Real Backpacker

Back to top Go down

Sad News For The Ozark Trail In Missouri Empty Re: Sad News For The Ozark Trail In Missouri

Post by chili Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Sad news.
chili
chili
Real Backpacker

http://www.myspace.com/chili36

Back to top Go down