Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations To Our Backcountry Fitness Challenge 2008 Winners!

+2
lew1043
Jay
6 posters

Go down

Congratulations To Our Backcountry Fitness Challenge 2008 Winners! Empty Congratulations To Our Backcountry Fitness Challenge 2008 Winners!

Post by Jay Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Congrats to Preacher Man on his amazing come-from-behind victory in the Percentage Weight Loss Category (32 Pounds! Thats more than a whole backpack full of gear!) and to Trail Monkey for his incredible dedication and endurance in sticking to his fitness plan all the way through!

As you all know, the winners of each category will be awarded personalized Arkansas Backcountry T-shirts at a soon-to-be decided BFC 2008 Awards Banquet.

Congrats you guys; your true rewards will be revealed as you tread upon the trail with stronger, healthier, and lighter bodies.
Jay
Jay
Admin
Admin

http://www.arkansasbackcountry.com

Back to top Go down

Congratulations To Our Backcountry Fitness Challenge 2008 Winners! Empty Re: Congratulations To Our Backcountry Fitness Challenge 2008 Winners!

Post by lew1043 Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:17 pm

Congrats Guys!!!

lew1043
Trail Guide

Back to top Go down

Congratulations To Our Backcountry Fitness Challenge 2008 Winners! Empty Re: Congratulations To Our Backcountry Fitness Challenge 2008 Winners!

Post by Trail Monkey Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Thank you thank you thank.. donations are still being accepted and in the name of your favorate charity.. uh ME!!! hahahaha. Seriously though, banquet.. are you kidding me.. heck lets do it out on a trail somewhere. I will bring the BBQ... get everyone primed up for the next BFC.. uh the second anual bfc hahaha. I know UL and Lew wants more of thouse ribs lol.
Trail Monkey
Trail Monkey
Master of the Arkansas Backcountry

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacha Man Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Thank yall too. I still have 25-30 pounds to lose, but I can eat ribs. I think we need to start a new one every year or more too.

Dwight
Preacha Man
Preacha Man
Mountain Man

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dwightg

Back to top Go down

Post by ulhiker Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:21 am

Congratulations guys. Job well done.
UL
ulhiker
ulhiker
Mountain Man

Back to top Go down

Post by willky1 Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Good Job fellas!
willky1
willky1
Child of The Wilderness

http://www.backpacking.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down