Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to be out of touch for awhile..

5 posters

Go down

Going to be out of touch for awhile.. Empty Going to be out of touch for awhile..

Post by ouachita hiker Thu May 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Well guys I hope you enjoy your summer. For the next three weeks I will be in summer school
at UAM in Monticello. Will be very intense work. After that I will have a three hour online class
and that will finish my hours for my Graduate degree in Masters of Education. I will be glad to be
thru with this stuff. I am to old to be setting for hours in a classroom!! Sad
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker
Master of the Arkansas Backcountry

Back to top Go down

Going to be out of touch for awhile.. Empty Re: Going to be out of touch for awhile..

Post by Jay Thu May 29, 2008 2:24 pm

We'll be here waiting for you Tom!

Have fun in Summer School!
Jay
Jay
Admin
Admin

http://www.arkansasbackcountry.com

Back to top Go down

Going to be out of touch for awhile.. Empty Re: Going to be out of touch for awhile..

Post by colt1911carry Thu May 29, 2008 2:38 pm

Enjoy your classes! See you soon!
colt1911carry
colt1911carry
News Hound
News Hound

http://www.thepaxtonfamily.com/blog/category/hiking-backpacking-

Back to top Go down

Going to be out of touch for awhile.. Empty Enjoy my classes??

Post by ouachita hiker Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm

Colt,

I am not looking forward to the 1st summer term at UAM. I will have a professor that belives in giving the same amount of work in three weeks as in a full semester! I have told the wife she will see me in three weeks!!
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Trail Monkey Thu May 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Good luck and hope all goes well for you.
Eddie
Trail Monkey
Trail Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by ouachita hiker Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:52 am

Well I am back, made a "B" and proud of it! Very Happy Will be starting a on line course Tuesday, also back at the school, and after this course I will be thru with my masters except the comps. By the way for those that have seen the pictures of our camper we have upgraded to a 5th wheel Montana. Also have taken up fishing for small bass in the stream behind the camper. Have caught 3 good size ones and around 3 to 4 small ones. Lots of fun. Smile
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by ulhiker Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:03 am

Ouachita:
Great to have you back on the board. Man, you missed a great BBQ this past weekend, but maybe you can join us when we have another one.
Congrats on the "B". Sounds like most of the hard stuff is behind you. Do we see a PhD lurking around in your future?
UL
ulhiker
ulhiker
Mountain Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:47 am

Welcome Back Tom!
Jay
Jay
Admin
Admin

http://www.arkansasbackcountry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ouachita hiker Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Thanks all, glad to be back. UL no thanks of the PH D.. Also the wife would like me to get my admin. certification but dont' think I will
do that. I am tired of school... I rather be fishing or hiking. Caught another smallmouth this morning.. Catch and release..
ouachita hiker
ouachita hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down