Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I buy a gear for my guitar?

3 posters

Go down

Where can I buy a gear for my guitar? Empty Where can I buy a gear for my guitar?

Post by kamalkhan Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 pm

I play the classical guitar which has open gears on the machine heads, and I was wondering where could I find a replacement gear for it? I don't need to buy 6 new heads as decent ones will cost a bit, but I just need the gear alone. Online stores please, and don't tell me a general store, but I'd appreciate a specific link to the product, thanks.

kamalkhan
Hicker

Back to top Go down

Where can I buy a gear for my guitar? Empty Re: Where can I buy a gear for my guitar?

Post by EpicThought Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 am

I may have missed something, but I'm pretty sure that your post would be better suited for another forum. I don't see how it is relevant to Arkansas or the outdoors. Maybe you should reconsider cluttering this forum with totally off topic posts.

EpicThought
Day Hiker

http://www.ArkansasOutside.net

Back to top Go down

Where can I buy a gear for my guitar? Empty Re: Where can I buy a gear for my guitar?

Post by Trail Monkey Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Epic.. you do know your talking to a spam bot right?
Trail Monkey
Trail Monkey
Master of the Arkansas Backcountry

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicThought Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 am

Sure do, and it felt good. Razz Hate to see them on here.

EpicThought
Day Hiker

http://www.ArkansasOutside.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down