Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idaho/Spokane

2 posters

Go down

Idaho/Spokane Empty Idaho/Spokane

Post by Clif Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:24 am

Brother's daughter is sposed to get hitched in July. Plan is to make it to this area of the country for the event. Never been up there. Priest River, Id is a bit east and north of and we will fly to Spokane, WA. Any MUST SEE places in this neck of the woods that we know about? This may be a once in a lifetime trip for us and the first time my boys and mom have been to the rockies.

We were thinking possible over to Mont to Glacier park.. but that is big. Same question as we will be limited on time. What should we be sure to do there? Would appreciate any ideas if any have been up that way. I would love to drive up and go by Yellowstone... but don't think that will happen.
Clif
Clif
Trail Guide

Back to top Go down

Idaho/Spokane Empty Re: Idaho/Spokane

Post by Preacha Man Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:37 pm

I went to Spokane this past June, but I had to go to meetings all week. Downtown Spokane they have a nice paved trail that loops around the Spokane river, that is pretty nice and goes over the falls. Sorry that is all I know of, have a good trip.
Preacha Man
Preacha Man
Mountain Man

https://www.facebook.com/#!/dwightg

Back to top Go down