Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuachitaMaps.com adds new map

Go down

OuachitaMaps.com adds new map Empty OuachitaMaps.com adds new map

Post by colt1911carry Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 am

From Charlie Williams:

Hello Backpackers and Hikers,

I have added a new map to OuachitaMaps.com. The east section of the Buffalo River Trail begins at Woolum AR at the end of the Ozark Highlands Trail and goes east 15 miles to where the US Highway 65 bridge crosses the Buffalo River. For through-hikers, it can add a little extra to your hike and put you at a more accessible trailhead than Woolum. I have not been on the trail section so consider the map preliminary. It is based on existing maps, trail guides, satellite imagery and aerial photos but if you have better data and want to share it, send me an email and I’ll update it. You will find the map on the Buffalo River Trail web page.

Charlie

OuachitaMaps
colt1911carry
colt1911carry
News Hound
News Hound

http://www.thepaxtonfamily.com/blog/category/hiking-backpacking-

Back to top Go down