Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renting van, moving from Chicago to Phoenix, how?

Go down

Renting van, moving from Chicago to Phoenix, how? Empty Renting van, moving from Chicago to Phoenix, how?

Post by Roads007 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 am

I am moving myself and my 2 cats from Chicago to Phoenix. I have to be as frugal as possible...and truthfully, I should just fly, but it will be WAY easier on my cats if I drive instead.

I'm leaving an abusive relationship and I'm not taking a lot. A cargo van would be PERFECT, but all the websites say that they only rent them out for in-town moves.

Where can I rent a large SUV or cargo van to drive such a distance? A 10' mini-mover is WAY too big and way too expensive - I really only need to take my cats and their supplies, this computer, and my clothes/personal items. Any ideas?
============
chicago movers

Roads007
Real Backpacker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum