Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arkansas Backcountry
Welcome to Arkansas Backcountry!

If you are a returning member, please click below to log in.

If you are a guest, WELCOME! You'll be able to view most of our discussions, but you won't be able to post anything unless you register as a member. It's free and very easy, we promise.

What are you waiting for? Register already! See you inside...
Arkansas Backcountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recovery from anterior tibialis tendonitis

Go down

recovery from anterior tibialis tendonitis Empty recovery from anterior tibialis tendonitis

Post by Roads007 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 am

Can someone reassure me that recovery is often 1 step forward, 2 steps back? I have been in a brace for anterior tib tendinitis for 2 and 1/2 weeks - doc says to wear 24/7 for 8 weeks.
He also said to go about my "normal activities," but no exercise walking. I just came back from a business trip during which I pulled my not particularly heavy wheeled suitcase through the airport for a considerable distance.Foot very painful for next 2 days. concerned because I let this go for several months because I kept thinking it would go away, and I understand if you don't jump on it right away it can be very hard to get rid of. Also in PT 2x week, getting massage, ultrasound, isometric exercises. Any response greatly appreciated!
Running Shoes|Fitflops

Roads007
Real Backpacker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum